Critical Illness Insurance
Critical illness insurance can help reduce financial stress at a critical time in your life, and can supplement disability and life insurance protection needs. It offers you and your family, as well as your business, the financial resources to help pay for additional expenses often associated with a critical illness or condition.
The advantages of critical illness insurance include:
- A lump-sum benefit that you can use however you wish (e.g. to make mortgage payments, seek medical treatment outside Canada, help your business continue in your absence).
- Coverage for up to 25 critical illnesses or conditions.
- You may receive payment even if you’re not disabled from work.
- Options are available that provide a return of premium benefit.
- Individuals unable to obtain disability insurance for various reasons can, in some cases, still qualify for critical illness coverage (e.g. a non-income earning spouse).
We can help you determine if critical illness insurance fits into your financial security plan.
Contact us today to find out more about critical illness insurance.