Life Insurance helps to create security for you and your family. When you die, it can be used to pay final expenses and debts, and provide income for your family.
The advantages of life insurance include:
- Death benefits to named beneficiaries are almost always non-taxable
- An instant estate when funds are needed the most
- Probate costs can be avoided if you name a beneficiary other than your estate
- Life insurance may offer the potential for creditor protection
- Permanent life insurance allows you to build tax advantaged cash value for retirement purposes or to provide liquid savings
We have access to a wide variety of life insurance options to help meet the needs identified in your financial security plan. We can help you select coverage that’s right for you.
Contact us today to find out more about how life insurance can play a vital role in your financial security plan.