We are excited to offer our plan members a new innovative program, RxHelp One™. The program, sponsored by pharmaceutical manufacturers, is a patient choice program covering dozens of medications and allows you to remain on participating brand medications at little or no additional cost versus the generic alternative.
The program is free, and intended to give you a choice to remain on brand name medications. It will not impact your current medications where no generic formulation is available.
Examples of medications currently available include:
- Lipitor® (atorvastatin calcium)
- Singulair®(montelukast sodium)
- Maxalt®(rizatripan benzoate)
- Tri-Cyclen Lo® (norgestimate and ethinyl estradiol)
To view a complete list of medications available on the program, follow the instructions below. It will automatically generate a list you can take to your pharmacist.
Click here to obtain your personalized card.
- Select your Province
- Click Get Your Card Now
- A list of medications available in your province will be generated, click all that apply
- Enter email address and a card will be created for you
- Provide the pharmacist with the list of medications with a valid new or existing subscription
- Be sure to ask for brand name drug