Travel insurance for Travelling Canadians
With GMS TravelStar Travel Insurance you are able to choose the coverage that best suits your needs.
Is there a maximum age limit?
- There is no age limit for Single-Trip Travel Plans.
- If you are 79 years or older you do not qualify for Multi-Trip Travel Plans.
Where are you going and how long are you going for?
GMS Travel insurance has two different trip plans depending on where you’re going and how long your trip is:
- Single-Trip Travel Insurance – Coverage for a single trip of up to 183 days.
- Multi-Trip Travel Insurance – Travel Insurance coverage for multiple trips with a duration of 15 days or less or 30 days or less occurring within 1 policy year.
What kinds of Travel Insurance Does GMS Offer?
GMS offers Travel Insurance for Both emergency medical and non-medical situations that can happen while travelling out of country or out of province:
- Emergency Medical – Up to $5,000,000 in emergency medical coverage
- Trip Cancellation & Interruption
- Bundled Coverage – Includes both Emergency Medical and Trip Cancellation & Interruption and includes a discounted price.
- Baggage Loss, Damage & Delay – This plan can be added on both Single-Trip and Multi-Trip Plans. It Covers up to $1,500 per person.
Travel Companion discount is available
Travel Insurance for Visitors into Canada
Perfect for Super Visa applicants, frequent visitors to Canada and visitors planning extended stays
How long are you covered?
- You can be covered for up to 365 days in Canada
Who is eligible?
- This plan is available to anyone. Applicants 55 years of age or over must complete a medical questionnaire.
Contact us today for more information